Well below Záhradiská
The well is situated by the road in the Trlenská Valley above the mouth of the Hôrka Valley below the area of Záhradiská, approximately 350 m away from the parking lot in the Trlenská Valley below Vlkolínec. You can find the spring via the access road from Vlkolínec, running along which is a bike trail from Vlkolínec to Biely Potok.
The well is used in particular by visitors of Vlkolínec on their way up to Vlkolínec from the parking lot in the Trlenská Valley below Vlkolínec.
– The well is situated 600 m away from the centre of Vlkolínec, as the crow flies.
– The well consists of a wooden conduit collecting the water led from the spring through a pipe.
– Installed above the conduit is a wooden well structure with a wooden shingle roof.
– Access to the well is facilitated by a wooden bridge with handrails.
– In the vicinity of the well (100 m), there is a hiking shelter.
– Passing by the well is a yellow-marked bike trail connecting the bike trails running through Biely Potok, Vlkolínec and Vlkolínske Lúky, and a green-marked bike trail running from the area of Jazierce through Vlkolínec to Ružomberok.
– In addition to its refreshment function, the well also serves for the visitors of Vlkolínec as a background for taking pictures.